Google
 

09 June, 2007

Universal Jokes >> Marital Woes

Bearded Lover

A married man was visiting his mistress when she requested that he shave his beard.

"Oh, James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face."

James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she'd kill me!"

"Oh, please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice.

"Oh, really, I can't," he replies. "My wife loves this beard!"

The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in. That night, James crawls into bed with his wife while she's sleeping.

The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies, "Oh, Michael, you shouldn't be here, my husband will be home soon."


Random Universal Jokes:
A stinking confession!

A young couple were on their honeymoon. The husband was sitting in the bathroom on the edge of the bathtub saying to himself, 'Now how can I tell my wife that I`ve got really smelly feet and that my socks absolutely stink? I`ve managed to keep it from her while we...


A bumper draw!

A woman rushed home from work and exclaimed to her husband, 'Pack your bags, I`ve won the...


A Clever Hubby

A wife and her husband were having a dinner party for some important guests. The wife was very excited about this and wanted everything to be perfect. At the very last minute, she realized that she didn`t have any snails for the dinner party, so she asked her husband to run down to the beach with the bucket to gather some...


One Million Bucks

An Elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they...

No comments:

Google software