Google
 

13 June, 2007

Random Jokes

Insurance claim...

Susan told the insurance company, 'We had that barn insured for fifty thousand and I want my money.' The agent replied, 'Whoa there, just a minute...


Younger looks!!!

Jimmy's wife, refusing to give in to the looks of growing old, goes out and buys a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger.
After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the 'miracle' products, she asks Jimmy...


Emotional needs !

A husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up as it sometimes does.
But then the wife suddenly stops and says 'I don`t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'
'WHAT!?' says her husband.
The wife explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as...


Missing pendulum!

There was an expectant father who had spent quite some time waiting for the offspring to arrive - at his in-laws place. He was absolutely positive that his wife was going to present him with a boy and wouldn`t hear of anything else.
As his leave balance had gone into the red, he told his father-in-law, 'When my son comes, do not...

No comments:

Google software